Senior Bid & Pre-Sales Manager - I.R.I.S.
- As a Senior Bid & Pre-Sales Manager you are actively involved with large presales projects. As part of the PS delivery organisation, you organize and supervise the Belgian bid team that supports the sales team and the delivery management in assuring competitive proposals that generate profitability.
- Created in 1986, I.R.I.S. has been a world leader in Optical Character Recognition technologies (OCR) and mobile scanning. Over the years IRIS also expanded in other business areas such a Professional Solutions.
As the right hand of the Chief Operations Officer and Delivery Director you:
- Supervise a team who carries out bid management and presales activities;
- Coach the team where needed (complexity, timing, …);
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of tenders including scope definition, costing, pricing and terms, risks, execution plans and creative solutions;
- Ensure that each tender is in line with the company objectives, policies and procédures;
- Collaborate with and involve all internal stakeholders (Account Managers, Competence Centers, Administration & Financial teams; CxO’s);
- Centralise interactions with vendors and partners;
- Analyse customer requests and designing solution architecture in close coordination with delivery teams, on the basis of the IRIS‘ tools and those available on the market included in IRIS portfolio;
- Orchestrate presales activities, customer meetings, demo and presentations related to the services and solutions provided by IRIS;
- Suggest, define, improve and control the processes to ensure the governance of presales activities and proposal generation;
- Produce regular bid status reports and communicating them to the management;
- Manage and develop the bid team whilst driving new ideas to empower and grow the bid team;
- Although not a standard requirement, for the right candidate, the role might also involve responsibility of the Program Management Office team (PMO);
- The role is truly multi-dimensional and involved in the definition, intelligence and follow-up of the divisional processes.
- You hold a master degree with 5 to 10 years of professional experience;
- You have a good understanding of the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) domain. Alternatively, you have a strong background in Software development, ERP or as Integrator at a Bid or Pre-Sales level;
- You have bene involved in complex solutions rather than transactional or off-the shelf products & services;
- You have an initial experience as team leader;
- You have a very good level in French, Dutch and English (able to interact with clients and review documents in each language).