Key Account Manager (Large accounts) - Jacobs Douwe Egberts
A Key position
- JDE Professional BeLux provides the highest quality custom concepts, strong brands (Douwe Egberts, Pickwick, …) & excellent service to their customers through direct sales or strategic partnerships with distributors in order to satisfy consumer needs. With a team of 100 associates, JDE’s mission is to become the preferred coffee partner on the market.
World’s number One
- After the integration of Mondelez’s coffee business within D.E Master Blenders 1753 in July 2015, the new group – now called Jacobs Douwe Egberts (JDE), is the world’s number one pure coffee player.
- You are responsible for the preparation of an account plan for the sector within the B2B segment with > 200 employees; for both existing customers and prospects. You translate this to daily work;
- You realize the proposed sales objectives in relation to the volume, the number of machine placements and the number of customers;
- You manage existing client portfolio and make this grow by targeted and proactive approach of new prospects for future cooperation. You identify the needs of the customer and negotiate within the framework of the commercial Policy;
- You build to the relations with the internal services and prospects/customers;
- You will execute any additional administrative work, such as sending out proposals, negotiating and recording contracts, processing of the order & documenting appointments/interactions and entering CRM data;
- You follow market trends, competitive developments and pricing strategies closely and reports this to the relevant internal services.
- You enjoyed at least one training at the College with a commercial impact or have a similar experience;
- You have a minimum of 3 years work experience as an Account Manager with proven results in a B2B environment;
- You are able in a professional way to network within key accounts;
- You can negotiate complex contracts;
- You have excellent commercial, analytical and communication skills;
- You are result oriented and features a good dose of perseverance;
- You can function independently but also work with internal and external stakeholders;
- You fit within the corporate company culture of JDE with values like simplicity, entrepreneurship, accountability, discipline and solidarity;
- You are perfectly bilingual Dutch/French and have a good foundation in English;
- You will find your way in the good MS office programs.