Head of Telesales - Jacobs Douwe Egberts
- The Telesales Teamlead is responsible to achieve the defined sales results with his/her Telesales team. This role has to achieve the sales targets by selling coffee and side products, arranging appointments for Account Managers and registration of prospect / client information.
World’s number One
- After the integration of Mondelez’s coffee business within D.E Master Blenders 1753 in July 2015, the new group – now called Jacobs Douwe Egberts (JDE), is the world’s number one pure coffee player.
- You define and achieve the Telesales business plan with the teams, according to the agreed overall plan.;- You are responsible for the Telesales team consisting of 9 people: 3 Inside Sales Specialists, who arrange appointments for Account Managers and register prospect / client information and 6 Ingredient Sales Specialists, responsible for order intake and upselling of coffee, tea and side products;
- You ensure the Telesales Specialists have phone calls with prospects and clients according to the defined standard;
- You ensure the quality of the calls and advice given – confirming our position as coffee authority in the market;
- You develop and implement sales scripts for all segments and
- You report the KPI’s & define and implement improvement initiatives to increase profit and decrease costs;
- You are responsible to use all the available tools to develop the teams and our associates, i.e. succession planning, talent management and development plans. All this to make sure we achieve a high level of professionalism and performance;
- You report to the Sales Director.
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent;
- You have a minimum of 3 year experience in a (tele)sales function, preferably in a B2B environment;
- As a strong people manager, you have experience in managing a team and achieving results together;
- You are result driven;
- You possess excellent communication skills;
- You have the ability to influence and engage people;
- You have a passion for coffee and tea;
- You live the JDE mission, vision and values;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French with a good level of English.