CRM Expert - Amplifon
A brand new position
- Within the marketing team in Belgium a new vacancy has been created to give stature to a CRM practice. A completely new position that will report to the Marketing and communication manager, who reports to the marketing director.
Hearing Care Professionals
- Amplifon is the only global company in the industry focused purely on hearing care services, and brings seven decades of experience to every single consultation. Amplifon strives to give customers a premium experience by equipping our people with the necessary time, the best and exclusive tools, the latest technology and the finest training from the moment they join.
In collaboration with the Head of Consumer Marketing, the CRM Expert:
- Develops the CRM strategy and action plans;
- Analyzes the results and impacts of CRM actions, creates and implements new CRM reports;
- Coordinates with the CRM Corporate Department, in order to adapt the guidelines to the local market and help to define the Amplifon strategy;
- Corporate Team provides the CRM information relative to Country Market;
- Participate in projects related to the development of the marketing analytical environment by integrating digital and CRM programs;
- Develops, manufactures and implements analysis to support periodic marketing (online & offline);
- Provide insights to improve online user experience;
- Working with the Marketing team to identify appropriate offers and segmentation test and control groups for direct marketing campaigns;
- Analyzes the actions of the competition in the market HA;
- Monitoring privacy compliance.
- Bachelor of Science (Economics, Statistics or Engineering);
- At least 2 years of experience in CRM / direct marketing accrued mainly in service industries;
- Excellent skills in MS Office suite, MS Dynamics is required;
- Experience with reporting tools and CMS. Knowing BI and Liferay is an asset. Ability to learn the use of new IT tools;
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and the English language both written and spoken.